This is ATmega328P-PU IC which also known as ATmega328P-U. So you may receive IC with printed name ATmega328P-U.
The ATMEGA328P- U is a low-power CMOS 8-bit microcontroller based on the AVR enhanced RISC architecture. By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the ATmega328P-PU achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz allowing the system designer to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
2 in stock
- 131 powerful instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
- 32 x 8 general purpose working registers
- Fully static operation
- Up to 20MIPS throughput at 20MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle multiplier
- Write/erase cycles: 10,000 flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Optional boot code section with independent lock bits
- In system programming by on-chip boot program
- True read while write operation
- Programming lock for software security
- Two 8-bit timer/counters with separate prescaler and compare mode
- One 16-bit timer/counter with separate prescaler, compare mode, and capture mode
- Real-time counter with separate oscillator