A2212 1000KV BLDC Brushless Motor for Drone Soldered Connector without connector
- Operating voltage: 7.2V to 12V (2 to 3Li-poly or 6to10 NiCad)
- No load current:0.5Amp
- Maximum current:13Amp for 60Sec
- Maximum Watts:150 Watt
- Weight of motor:50-60 grams
- Maximum operating temperature: + 80°C
- Complete speed control because of three phase connection.
- Long life as there are no moving contacts.
*There are no industrial standard for these brushless motors. Different company devices have slightly different ratings. One should check BLDC motor datasheet for more info on particular model.
4 in stock
This item: A2212 1000KV BLDC Brushless Motor for Drone Soldered Connector without connector
4 in stock
1 × F450 Quadcopter Frame 4-Axis - Integrated PCB Wiring for Robotics Science Project Drone, Hobby Kit
3 in stock
Here are few reasons why 2212 BLDC motor is chosen over other motors
- 2212 is used when the project cost is low. 2212 is one of cheapest and robust motor on the market. It is available in any electronic market.
- 2212 is easy to work with considering many driver modules out there for the motor. With these modules we can easily control the speed of the brushless motor.
- Because of three phase connections we can control the speed of motor more accurately and also more smoothly.
- Efficiency is also one of reasons for choosing this motor. This motor efficiency is good considering its purchase cost.
Priya (verified owner) –
Drone parts i ordered and found ok