8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry (Copy)
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
2 in stock
This item: 8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry (Copy)
2 in stock
Fixed Resistor (330 ohm, 100 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1M ohm, 4.7k ohm, 330k ohm, 6.8k ohm, 470k ohm)10 Values of 10 Pcs Each Electronic Components,Yellow,100 Pieces,
1 × Solder Wire 20 gms 20/22 SWG
44 in stock
- These are optically isolated relay modules having 5 Volt cube Relays. The relays in the 8 channel 5 volt isolated relay module are driven by a Opto-coupler which provides isolation between your Micro-controller, Arduino or Raspberry Pi & the relay thus making this module better that the modules having transistor or ULN2003 IC as drivers.
- This 8 channel 5 volts isolated Relay Module has output relay contacts of 10 ampere at 250 volts. You can use it easily with any Micro-controller, Arduino or Single Board Computers (SBC) like Raspberry Pi and Beagle bone. You can even use this module with digital IC’s like LM555 or HT12D.
There are no reviews yet.