78L05 – 5V 100mA Fixed Output LDO Linear Voltage Regulator SOT-89
- Output current in excess of 100 mA.
- Low noise.
- High Ripple Rejection.
- Internal output transistor safe area protection.
- Internal thermal overload protection.
- Internal short circuit current limiting.
93 in stock
- The 78L05 is a monolithic three-terminal positive regulator with internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and output transistor safe area protection, making it practically indestructible. It is designed to be used as a fixed voltage regulator in a variety of applications, including local on-card control, to eliminate distribution issues caused by wide single-point regulation.