- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC547 NPN General Purpose Transistor₹1.20Add to cart
BC547 is a general purpose BJT NPN transistor mostly used in electronics hobbyists and educational electronics projects. Besides these uses it can also be used in commercial circuits. It comes in TO-92 packaging and the maximum output current this transistor can handle is 100mA. The transistor is having very good DC current gain and low noise capabilities due to which it is ideal to use in signal amplification stages. The typical saturation voltage is only 90 millivolts which is also a good sign to use it as a switch.
- Rated 4.62 out of 5
74hc595 74595 Sn74hc595n 8-bit Shift Register Ic, Black₹14.00Add to cart
The 74HC595 consists of an 8−bit shift register and an 8−bit D−typelatch with three−state parallel outputs. The shift register accepts serialdata and provides a serial output. The shift register also providesparallel data to the 8−bit latch. The shift register and latch haveindependent clock inputs. This device also has an asynchronous resetfor the shift register.The HC595 directly interfaces with the SPI serial data port onCMOS MPUs and MCUs
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
5.5mm x 2.1mm 3 Pin Female DC Power Jack Panel Mount Screw Nut Kit DC Socket Electrical Plug₹10.00
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
1 Channel Relay (Imported) | Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 1-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | (Excellent Quality))₹140.42