6A 250V AC DPDT ON-ON Rocker Switch
- Positions Marked on the rocker: I, O (On and Off) for easy identification
- Long Switching Life: 50000-100000 cycles
- Easy installation, No Screws or Nuts required
- Used widely for on/off power control, car, motorcycle, boat, some machines, water dispenser, etc.
46 in stock
This item: 6A 250V AC DPDT ON-ON Rocker Switch
46 in stock
1 × Fixed Resistor (330 ohm, 100 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1M ohm, 4.7k ohm, 330k ohm, 6.8k ohm, 470k ohm)10 Values of 10 Pcs Each Electronic Components,Yellow,100 Pieces,
9 in stock
1 × Solder Wire 20 gms 20/22 SWG
34 in stock
- This is a basic DPDT ON-ON Rocker Switch for your projects. No screws required, it simply clips into place. This is a two-pin switch that is easy to use, simply cut one of the two power wires and solder each of the ends to the unit.
- This 6A 250V AC On-Off Rocker Switch is perfect for controlling power to electronic circuits, robots, etc. We have carefully selected the best On/Off Rocker Switch with a high load rating and the perfect size to for all general-purpose On/Off applications. This rocker switch has two positions – one on position and another off position. The rocker switch stays in the one till it is pressed and changed to the other position. It has two large pins on the backside to which wires can be soldered and connected to your circuit.
- The On/On Rocker Switch is the simplest and easiest power control switch for your project. It comes with tabs on the top and bottom which secure it onto an enclosure without the need for any screws. On and Off positions are clearly marked which help users identify the current switch position during usage. We have sourced the best switch with a high load rating of 5A at 250VAC which should be suitable for most applications.
There are no reviews yet.