4N35 IC – Optocoupler
The 4N35 optocoupler consists of gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor. The couplers are Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed to comply with a 5300 VRMS isolation test voltage.
This isolation performance is accomplished through double molding isolation manufacturing process. Comliance to DIN EN 60747-5-2(VDE0884)/ DIN EN 60747-5-5 pending partial discharge isolation specification is available for these families by ordering option 1.
These isolation processes and the ISO9001 quality program results in the highest isolation performance available for a commecial plastic phototransistor optocoupler. The devices are available in lead formed configuration suitable for surface mounting and are available either on tape and reel, or in standard tube shipping containers.
41 in stock
- Isolation Test Voltage 5300 VRMS
- Interfaces with common logic families
- output coupling capacitance < 0.5 pF
- Industry Standard Dual-in line 6-pin package
- AC mains detection
- Reed relay driving
- Switch mode power supply feedback
- Telephone ring detection
- Logic ground isolation
- Logic coupling with high frequency noise rejection