- Crystal Case Type : Metal Can
- Crystal Mounting Type : Through Hole
- Frequency : 4MHZ
- Frequency Stability: ± 50ppm
- Frequency Tolerance: ± 30ppm
- Load Capacitance: 10 pF
- No. of Pins: 2
- Operating Temperature Max: 70 °C
- Operating Temperature Min: -10 °C
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to +70°C
48 in stock
- Crystal are normally required to provide clock pulses to your microcontroller or other IC’s which require external clock source.
- An oscillator crystal has two electrically conductive plates, with a slice or tuning fork ofquartz crystal sandwiched between them. The crystal oscillator circuit sustains oscillation by taking a voltage signal from the quartz resonator, amplifying it, and feeding it back to the resonator. Quartz has the further advantage that its elastic constants and its size change in such a way that the frequency dependence on temperature can be very low.