PIR Sensor is also called as Motion Sensor or Movement Sensor or is basically a Passive Infrared Sensor.
It is a pyroelectric device that detects motion by measuring changes in the infrared levels emitted by surrounding objects. This motion can be detected by checking for a high signal on a single I/O pin. It detect the motion by detecting the changes in the IR levels emitted from the object.It can be used as motion detector for security systems or robotics.
10 in stock
- Detection range : 2-3 meters
- Settling time : 60 seconds
- Compact size : (24 x 32 mm)
- Supply Voltage : DC3V-5V
- Current drain :< 50uA
- Voltage Output : High/Low level signal: 0-3.3V
- High sensitivity
- Delay time : 5s-18 minute(as customer requirement)
- Operation Temperature : -15oC -70 oC
- Infrared sensor : dual element, low noise, high sensitivity