Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
- Size : 75mm (length) x 55mm (W) x 19.3mm (height);
- Weight : 80g;
- PCB Color : Blue;
- board four weeks with four screw holes, hole diameter 3.1mm, easy to install and fixed;
- Relay selection of quality loose music relays, SPDT. A common terminal, a normally open, one normally closed terminal;
- optocoupler isolation, good anti-jamming;
- Low pull, high release. Energisation status indicator light, release status LED is off;
- VCC for the system power, JD_VCC for the relay power. Default hair 12V relay, plug the jumper cap to;
- Relay Maximum output : DC 30V/10A, AC 250V/10A
- Wiring : VCC : positive power supply system GND : System power supply negative IN1 – IN4 : relay control ports
1 in stock
This item: Optocoupler High Level Relay Module Board 5V 4-CH for PIC ARM DSP AVR | Compatible with Arduno NodeMCU Raspberry Pi | Pack of 1 | Blue (Excellent Quality)
1 in stock
1 × Fixed Resistor (330 ohm, 100 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm, 100k ohm, 1M ohm, 4.7k ohm, 330k ohm, 6.8k ohm, 470k ohm)10 Values of 10 Pcs Each Electronic Components,Yellow,100 Pieces,
9 in stock
1 × Solder Wire 20 gms 20/22 SWG
34 in stock
- These are optically isolated relay modules having 12 Volt cube Relays. The relays in this 4 channel 12 volts isolated relay module are driven by a Opto-coupler which provides isolation between your Micro-controller, Arduino or Raspberry Pi & the relay thus making this module better that the modules having transistor or ULN2003 IC as drivers.
- This is a 4 channel Isolated Relay Module with output relay contacts of 10 ampere at 250 volts. You can use it easily with any Microcontroller, Arduino or Single Board Computers (SBC) like Raspberry Pi and Beagle bone. You can even use this module with digital IC’s like LM555 of HT12D.
There are no reviews yet.