3.7 V 650mAh LiPo Rechargable Battery for RC Helicopter, Bluetooth, DIY(Silver)
3.7V 650mAH (Lithium Polymer) Lipo Rechargeable Battery for RC Drone
30 in stock
- Battery model: KP 802540
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Charging voltage: 4.2V
- Nominal capacity: 650mAh
- Operating temperature: -10 to 55°C
- Discharging cut-off voltage: 3.2V
- Charging current: 1C (max)
- Discharge current: 15C (max)
- Dimension: 43mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 8mm(H)
- Weight: 10g
- Rated 4.48 out of 5
2N2222 – General Purpose Transistor – NPN – TO-92₹2.30
- Rated 5.00 out of 5
8 Channel 5V Relay Board Expansion Module Optocoupler compatible UNO Raspberry
₹312.00Add to cart
- This relay module is 5 Volts active low.
- It is an 8-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, PLC, etc.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipments with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface can be directly connected with microcontrollers.
- Red working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
- Widely used for all MCU control, industrial sector, PLC control, smart home control.
- Input port IN1, IN2, IN3, IN4, IN5, IN6, IN7, IN8 low signal level effectively.
- VCC, GND : Input power.
- JD – VCC : Relay power input port,relay can power alone.
- Working voltage : 5V
- Module weight : about 112g
- package weight : about 150g
- module size : about 1.7cm X 5.5cm X 13.7cm(height * width * long)
- Rated 4.67 out of 5
DHT11 Module Temperature and Humidity sensor Module for boards compatible with Arduino, ARM and other MCU
₹120.00Add to cart
The DHT11 is a commonly used Temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor comes with a dedicated NTC to measure temperature and an 8-bit microcontroller to output the values of temperature and humidity as serial data. The sensor is also factory calibrated and hence easy to interface with other microcontrollers.
- Rated 4.57 out of 5
1N4148 Diode Small Signal
- Rated 4.00 out of 5
BC548 NPN 30V 0. 1A Transistor High quality
₹5.00Add to cart
BC548 is another general purpose widely used transistor that can be easily get from reputable electronic components store, this transistor also have bunch of good features on the basis of which one can use it in their electronic circuit, it can handle maximum current of 500mA which is enough to drive many other components such as ICS, other transistors, portion of a circuits, relays, LEDs etc. The max collector dissipation of the device is 625 miliWatt which is another good feature to use it as a small amplifier.