3.3V and 5V Power Supply for Breadboard | MB102 Bread Board Power Supply Module
- Breadboard power supply module, compatible with 5V, 3.3V.
- Apply to MB102 breadboard
- Fluctuation two road independent control can switch over to 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- On-board two groups of 3.3V, 5V DC output plug pin, convenient external lead use.
5 in stock
- This is a 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module which provides a dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails and has a multi-purpose female USB socket.
- The 3.3V/5V MB102 Breadboard Power Supply Module securely fits in a standard 400 or 800 tie points breadboard it also features reverse polarity protection, the module can take 6.5V to 12V input and can produce 3.3V and +5V.
- The module can also output 5V on USB connector or input through the USB connector. It’s a must-have product for experimenters those have to test/prototype electronic circuits on the breadboard.