2N6517 Bipolar PNP Transistor
- Type: NPN
- Collector-Emitter Voltage: 350 V
- Collector-Base Voltage: 350 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage: 6 V
- Collector Current: 0.5 A
- Collector Dissipation: 0.625W
- DC Current Gain (hfe): 20 to 200
- Transition Frequency: 40 MHz
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range: –55 to +150 °C
- Package: TO-92
The High Voltage PNP Bipolar Transistor is designed for general purpose switching applications. The device is housed in the TO-92 package, which is designed for medium power applications.
- Voltage and Current are Negative for PNP Transistors
- Pb-Free Package is Available*
There are no reviews yet.