N-Channel Power Mosfet 2N60 Low Gate Charge 2A 600V
- RDS(ON) = 3.8Ω at VGS = 10V.
- Ultra Low gate charge (typical 9.0nC)
- Low reverse transfer capacitance (Crss = typical 5.0 pF)
- Fast switching capability
- Avalanche energy specified
- Improved dv/dt capability, high ruggedness
95 in stock
- The 2N60 is a high voltage MOSFET and is designed to have better characteristics, such as fast switching time, low gate charge, low on-state resistance and have a high rugged avalanche characteristics. This power MOSFET is usually used at high speed switching applications in power supplies, PWM motor controls, high efficient DC to DC converters and bridge circuits.