12mm Heat Shrink Sleeve Tube – Black – 1 meter
- Diameter: 12mm
- Color: Black
- Length: 1 meter
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1
- Operating Temperature (°C): -40 to 125
- Tensile Strength: ≥10.4Mpa
- Elongation Ratio: ≥200%
- Radial Shrinking Ratio: ≥50%
40 in stock
- 12mm Heat Shrink Sleeve Tube – Black – 1 meter is excellent for insulation. They have exceptional insulation characteristics, excellent stress control properties; long-term weather and regular wear and tear resistance, ease of installation and reliable performance in even in harshest of the situations.
- These High performance 2:1 heat shrink material tubes, bundles, and protects cables; wire and hoses are for a wide range of DIY applications. It is used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification, and protection.
- Simply a great way to create a Flexible, Heat Resistant and Waterproof tight joint. Just slide a slightly larger tube at the desired location and apply heat through a cigarette lighter, or a heat gun; for about 10 seconds and the tube will shrink down and will hold the joint tightly.